sábado, 28 de diciembre de 2013

Unax´s FIRST entry to TRG child´s challenge




UPDATED (He has won one of the prices with this CARD)





Hi today I come with something a little different and not into my main blog.

The next posts are the cards that my daughter and soon made for The Ribbon Girl

Children's Christmas Craft Challenge 2013.


I told they if would engage into the child´s challenge, and with no doubt they say YES ("mum´s run" like say my little).

All you're going to see (EVERYTHING) they has done alone. This was the first thing I said; if you want to participate you can not cheat and don´t ask me to do ANYTHING.

I have given absolute freedom to use anything they wanted from my craftroom EXCEPT HOT GLUE GUN.

My daughter is 8 years called Inge and my soon is named Unax and he is 5 years.
Thanks everyone for supporting those next posts  ;)


Here is an easel/pop up card with our Christmas character called OLENTZERO:

Here they are in my storage/craft room (forget the mess please):



Thanks for offering children this fantastic opportunity to be creative and participate.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Unax - wow, what a wonderful pop up card you have made - I love it! Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Childrens Craft Challenge, Mary x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow Unax how busy you've been. I love all of your cards and hope you had fun making them -well done.Thank you for sharing the pictures and for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Children's Christmas Craft Challenge and good luck, Dawny P x

    ResponderEliminar